Plano, Texas
100% full
1.8

This team is an extreme disappointment.Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project.

It has taken 3 months just to get a logo design and Facebook cover, which looks amateur with no creativity. I have reached out to her many times by email, project tool, phone, and letter with no response. Legal action should be taken against this company. Do not do business here.

You may be told that the company is located in America, but no one working on your project is in the US. None of the team members are real employees.

They are acquired through an employee leasing firm in Russia and other countries.You are better off spending a little more money up front and working with a local agency willing to meet with you in person.

See below, marketing manager and owner have been waiting for a response from Marina for 3 weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3334. The author is overall dissatisfied with Web Loft Designs and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Web Loft Designs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Web Loft Designs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Web Loft Designs?

Comments

marina_469
Boise, Idaho, United States #1152819

I am the owner of Web Loft Designs.This client was contacted through email and by phone several times as we tried to move forward with the project.

We asked for feedback on what she did not like and only heard, "you are the designers, you figure it out."

After going back and forth for all this time, we finally provided the client a full refund in order to clear the project from our responsibility and the client agreed to remove the negative reviews, but as you can see, has not.

Secondly the client was being managed by a former employee of ours who was using our company to build her own consulting business.She set out to poison this relationship and all in all, a very unethical person who even attempted to collect unemployment while still on our payroll.